Michael R. Couture | Associate
t: 617.841.4000 | f: 617.629.7500
Michael Couture concentrates his practice in public benefits eligibility and probate matters.
He represents seniors and disabled individuals with Medicaid, Social Security (SSDI & SSI), and Veterans Affairs (VA) applications and we like it appeals. He also represents clients before the Department of Developmental Services (DDS), the Department of Mental Health (DMH) and the Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD).
Mike prepares estate plans that protect assets for those with special needs, including supplemental needs trusts. He also represents clients in petitions for guardianship or conservatorship, and estate probates.
Mike currently serves on the Board of Directors of rx cialis low price the Massachusetts Chapter of the National Academy of Elder Law Attorneys (MANAELA) and the Advisory Board of Directors for the Elder Service Plan of Cambridge Health Alliance. He is a member of the Boston Estate Planning Council, Boston Bar Association, and the Massachusetts Bar Association. Mike is also a member of the Ancient and Honorable Artillery Company of Massachusetts. He is a frequent lecturer and speaker at educational seminars and informational workshops.
- Public benefits eligibility
- Social security disability law
- Special needs planning
- Arizona State University
- Suffolk University Law School
Professional and Community Activities
- Massachusetts Chapter National Academy of Elder Law Attorneys
- Board of Directors Elder Service Plan of Cambridge Health Alliance
- Boston Estate Planning Council
- Boston Bar Association
- Massachusetts Bar Association
- Ancient and Honorable Artillery Company of Massachusetts